1. Tree Pruning- is a technique most commonly used by which unwanted limbs and branches are cut away. This is used to improve tree structure, removing dead branches, maintenance, and clearance.
2. Structure Pruning- is cutting away of limbs and branches which may cause poor growth and structure. This technique is best used when the tree is young, less than 8 years old.
3. Tree Thinning- is selective removal of small inner branches to increase light penetration, more airflow and decrease crown weight.
4. Dead Wooding- is the removal of diseased, dead or hazardous limbs.
5. Tree Removal- is getting rid of a tree that poses danger to people or property.
6. Demossing- is hand picking and cutting out moss from a tree.
7. Palm Trimming- removal of dead fronds, loose boots, and seed pods.
8. Storm and Hurricane Response- Our team has experience with responding to natural disasters.
Other Services Provided
-Hedge and Ornamental Shaping
-Tree Selection and Installation